C. Cowles & Company has an immediate opening for a hands-on qualified and motivated, Maintenance Supervisor. You must have knowledge of the full spectrum of a manufacturing facilities & production equipment.
Summary: Responsible for maintaining the building, grounds, machinery and equipment by performing the following functions:
Essential Duties and Responsibilities:
- Oversees and directs three Maintenance Department personnel
- Maintenance Mechanic
- Maintenance Worker
- Maintains HVAC systems, computer network wiring, lighting, alarms, fire & sprinkler systems, and other facilities infrastructure and systems using both internal resources and contracted service providers.
- Responds to equipment issues and ensures timely repairs by in-house personnel or by selecting qualified outside contractors as needed.
- Inspects plant and evaluates use of space and facilities, makes recommendations for improvements to Director of Manufacturing.
- Identifies qualified contractors for projects, seeks and reviews competitive proposals, makes recommendations on preferred contractor and prepares project budget for approval.
- Inspects construction, equipment installation, and other contracted projects to ensure conformance to established specifications.
- Acts as liaison to public utility, environmental, and energy agencies.
- Oversees and directs maintenance personnel and workers engaged in equipment installation, facilities equipment repair, and preventive maintenance.
- Any other duties assigned by Director of Manufacturing & President.
- Minimum of 7-10 related experience in manufacturing facility.
- At least 1 year of management or supervisor experience is required.
- Must have hands on experience adjusting, setup troubleshooting and maintaining a variety of machines.
- Must have an extensive knowledge with electrical, hydraulic and injection molding machines.
- Be able to train others and be a strong injection molding technician.
- Broad range of mechanical and equipment knowledge.
We offer a competitive salary with an excellent benefit package, including medical, dental, vision, vacation, paid holidays, life insurance, currently a 40% match up to 5% 401(k) plan, and more.
Please submit your resume to email@example.com or by mail to C. Cowles & Company, Attention Human Resources, 126 Bailey Road, North Haven, CT 06473
C.Cowles & Company is an Equal Opportunity Employer Minorities/Women/Veterans/Disabled